There is one-to-one messaging in the Sangha App.
Our practitioners can chat directly with each other inside the private & secure space of their smartphone, sending messages about community issues and practices through the Sangha app instead of through an unsecured public network.
Where to find the chat and how to use it:
- On the Sangha app’s home screen
- Scroll down to the Vajra family section
- Click on profile you want to chat with
- Down under the opened profile, you will see a Messages section
- Click Write message – and in an open window, write the message and click Send
- You can also add attachments – just click the corresponding icon, wait a moment to upload it and send 😉